SN Trading Co., Ltd.

  • 4-19, Casa Akane No.3, 202, Edogawa
    Tokyo 134-0013
    Tokyo Japan
  • +81-3-5879-6742
Description:

SN Trading is one of the most experience and licensed company in Japan.
We provide you a large variety of used vehicles to select from, in the best conditions as possible.

SN Trading ( SNT ) specializes in the export of second-hand cars, trucks, vans, and new & used parts supply to our dealer clients. We offers our customers worldwide best vehicles at best prices. Throughout years since I established my company, the basic concept has always been "The Customers The First". Quality of vehicle supply is our main target.
I have been engaged in automobile dealing for 12 years, and the environment of the Japanese automobile industry has been dramatically changing day by day. We wish to ensure the vehicles meet your requirements because our business is built on return customers and word-of-mouth referrals.
We truly hope that we will continue trying to find as many of such good used cars as possible to order you at our best price, and also hope that those cars will be driven by you with joy.
We cherish every encounter with a customer as our treasure, hoping that we will be able to have a long-term relationship with every customer by giving fine and delicate service.
We are very honored if we could be helpful to your happiness and prosperity as well as your country's development and prosperity.

Our Services:
S N Trading Co., Ltd is a Japanese based Company that exports used cars, trucks and buses to all corners of the World. We can proudly say that water covers 70% of the globe and we cover the rest of the 30%. We export all types of used cars, trucks, buses and used car parts. We deal on all major manufactures of Japanese cars such as Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Honda, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Subaru, Isuzu, Daihatsu, Mitsuoka, Hino, and Foreign brands like Benz, BMW, Volvo, etc. to Anywhere ships call on Port.
By understanding the challenges you face in buying cars on line from Japan, we try our uttermost best to make it simple for you.
Our solid ties with used car auctions and used car dealers, give us an immeasurable advantages in meeting our customers' demands for quality used cars at a very reasonable prices.
Prompt shipping arrangements, documentations and paperwork are carried out soon after we get your car from car auctions or used car dealers. We ensure all your requirements are met on timely basis and all the hassles with documentations are taken care of with no hidden cost.

Company Business:
>Exportation of Used and New vehicles.
>Exportation of Used Parts.
>Auction Member of Used Cars.
>Shipping services.
>Employment or Job Supports.

SN Trading Co., Ltd. QRCode

Ask Query To Business Owner...

Please fill in the below form with your query and we will get back to you.

Reviews of SN Trading Co., Ltd. Tokyo

Uh oh! We couldn't find any review for this listing.
Uh oh! You must log in to submit a review. Click Here to Login.

Last Viewed


Share this info

Featured Listings

  • SAS3 Trading Co., LTD.

    C.I. Bldg, 3F 3-11-15, Yoga Setagaya, Tokyo 158-0097, Japan

    +more

    Added on : 2020-10-08 9:32 PM

  • Tomisho Co. Ltd.

    1-368, Hirako Asada Nisshin, Aichi 4700128, Japan

    +more

    Added on : 2020-10-08 9:31 PM

  • SBI Africa Co., Ltd.

    Izumi Garden Tower 15F, 1-6-1, Roppongi Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-6015, Japan

    +more

    Added on : 2021-04-13 9:51 AM

Popular Listings

  • Fujiyama Trading Ltd

    8 Floor Kannai Mark Building, No. 6-86-1, Onoe-cho, Naka-ku Yokohama, Kanagawa 231-0015, Japan

    +more

    Added on : 2020-10-08 9:34 PM

  • Nihonsha Land Co. Ltd.

    10-3652, Azasakanoshita, Shimamityo, Kita-ku Niigata, Niigata 950-3102, Japan

    +more

    Added on : 2020-10-08 9:32 PM

  • RamaDBK Ltd.

    201 Rama Head Quarter Building, 2-1-17 Shinkoyasu Yokohama, Kanagawa 221-0013, Japan

    +more

    Added on : 2020-10-08 9:34 PM

Recently Added Listings

  • Toyotec Co., Ltd.

    2-35 Nishiyutaka, Toyokawa, Aichi 442-0024, Japan

    +more

    Added on : 2021-06-22 3:47 AM

  • JapaneseCarTrade.com

    802 Royal ST Odori Koen Building, 2-18-1 Yayoi-Cho Naka-ku, Yokohama 231-0058, Japan

    +more

    Added on : 2021-06-12 1:16 PM

  • Auto Trader Imports

    2866-1 Koseki, 12345 Kujukuri- Machi Chiba Chiba, Chiba 1240022, Japan

    +more

    Added on : 2021-06-09 8:05 AM